We were very lucky to go back on Ireland AM again and this time we did different exercises and showed you how to do these at home.
Heres what we got up to:
- Hurdles – single or both leg jumps
- Walking along a plank showing balance and co-ordination
- Duck walks – squatting and walking forwards, backwards and sideways
- We crossed the river on our stones showing co-ordination, gross motor and locomotive skills as well as imagination.
- We did burpees – a great exercise to get the whole body moving and increase heart rate.
- Plank – high 5, working on teamwork, core stability and balance.