Our new Training workshops will be launched this summer to help create a Fitness Inspired environment for kids of all ages.
Who does it cater for?
Nannies / minders
Early Years Practitioners
Special needs groups or
Anybody who spends time working with kids
Our interactive training courses are run over a few hours and no experience in fitness is necessary. Adults can come along, meet new people, talk all things health and fitness and cover the basics of fitness and how it can be incorporated into daily routines.
Some elements of the training course are;
- Healthy Eating
- Importance of warming up and moving bodies
- Stretching – yoga elements and breathing techniques
- Fundamentals of movement – new skills
- How to create simple challenges – samples given
- How to create mini obstacle courses with no equipment necessary
- Importance of play – including teamwork
- Interactive parts where you learn simple games and activities to suit the needs of your child / children
- Q & A and many handouts
- Celebratory workout!